Mafia Zombie Wolves Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia 2: If you Murder over Yonder

+8
BlueSoul
Frenchy1008
Rabbit
Adul-Fox
Sokol
Arnamentalist
Suspicious_Man
Olfway
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mafia 2: If you Murder over Yonder - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia 2: If you Murder over Yonder

Post by Spractator Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:48 pm

We need to think like Olfway
Spractator
Spractator
N00B

Coolness : 9

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2: If you Murder over Yonder - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia 2: If you Murder over Yonder

Post by Adul-Fox Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:09 pm

Thinking like Olfway won't really help us much right now since this is only our first vote and there's 11 of us voting, so we're basically just taking a shot in the dark and hoping we get lucky. Nevertheless, I'm gonna vote Suspicious Man  since he hasn't defended himself from the accusations.
Adul-Fox
Adul-Fox
Virus
Virus

Coolness : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchy1008 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:29 pm

I guess that's true

Frenchy1008
N00B

Coolness : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphira Flame Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:47 pm

I joined! I have no idea what I'm doing! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Saphira Flame
Saphira Flame
N00B

Coolness : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Adul-Fox Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:35 pm

I think we should continue voting for Suspicious Man until he defends himself from the accusations. Nothing personal, but there's about a 1 in 4 chance that he's a wolf/mafia dude. I also doubt he's the seer because if he was he probably would have spoken up by now.
Adul-Fox
Adul-Fox
Virus
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spractator Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:45 pm

Clueless people unite
Spractator
Spractator
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Spractator Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:46 pm

Guess adul fox makes sense. If suspicious doesn't come on to defend there's no point to not voting for him
Spractator
Spractator
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchy1008 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:14 pm

Voting Suspicous Man

Frenchy1008
N00B

Coolness : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:34 pm

"I think we should look for clues!" said the watchdog who was operating under the name of Rabbit, a creature that no one had ever heard of because space crap.  
"Hey, you!" said Rabbit.  "You have a knife."
"Who Me," asked Suspicious Man.  "No I don't."
"Yeah, you do."
Suspicious man instinctively struck out and slashed Rabbit in the face with the knife before the person in Hater's body shot Suspicious man and vaporized him.  The others rushed in towards Rabbit but the cuts were too deep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players:
1: Irateam
2: Suspicious Man
3: Spractator
4: Adul-Fox
5: Rabbit
6: Atheyla  (Phantom X 1)
7: Frenchy1008
8: Linebeck  (Phantom X 1)
9: Talon Cat
10: Saphira Flame
11: Machivelli  (Phantom X 1)
12: Dancing Queen  (Phantom X 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day One is Over, Suspicious Man and Rabbit are dead. Night 2 Ends around 9:00 PM Saturday.

I was nice and you did not get a phantom if you posted in the thread during the day phase.  From now on I will give phantoms if you don't vote.  (CoughcoughSaphiraandSpractator)

People with red names still need accounts.
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Coolness : 89

https://mzwc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:58 pm

*Cough* *gurgle* This...sucks... *dies gracefully*
Rabbit
Rabbit
N00B

Coolness : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:02 am

"Hey, where'd Atheyla go?" asked Irateam.
"No idea. Anyway, we have more important matters to attend to."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players:
6: Atheyla
8: Linebeck (Phantom X 1)
11: Machivelli (Phantom X 1)
12: Dancing Queen (Phantom X 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night 2 is Over, Atheyla has phased out of existence. DAy 2 Ends around 9:00 PM Monday unless majority is reached within 24 hours.

I gave you an extra 2 hours to watch a movie. Shame on you who didn't submit night actions.

People with red names still need accounts.
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adul-Fox Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Everyone, I'm afraid that I must announce some grave news. Last night, I seered Frenchy1008, and I discovered that his color was indeed RED which means that he is a mafia. I am telling you this knowing full well that I am putting myself in danger. By revealing myself to be the seer, I know that I will be killed tonight, but let us band together and vote for Frenchy1008 so that my death is not for nothing.

By revealing him to be a mafia, that means there is only one mafia left since we successfully executed another one yesterday. My powers will not work on this one since he will be seered green anyway, so I'm afraid that my powers are no longer useful. However, if we eliminate Frenchy1008 today, then statistically, the humans are likely to win against the last mafia. I know that the last remaining mafia will kill me tonight, but that's fine since my powers are no longer useful anyway.

So, for what will probably be my last action, I vote Frenchy1008.
Adul-Fox
Adul-Fox
Virus
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spractator Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:51 pm

I don't want a phantom and since I'll forget later I vote for Frenchy1008
Spractator
Spractator
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokol Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:39 pm

I vote Frenchy1008. We must all band together to kill this мудак for the good of all citizens of Россия.
Sokol
Sokol
N00B

Coolness : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:00 am

"Frenchy Did it!" shouted someone in the crowd.
Frenchy did not respond. Frenchy died with a face full of space worm.

Players:
8: Linebeck (Phantom X 2)
10: Saphira Flame (Phantom X 1)
11: Machivelli (Phantom X 2)
12: Dancing Queen (Phantom X 2)

Day 2 is Over, Frenchy1008 is Dead. Night 3 Ends tonight around 10:00 PM
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:47 pm

"Well, I guess all these people had it in for themselves," said Sokol. "Are we done yet? I have important business to return to."
"I don't think so dude," said Dancing Queen.
"Yeah," said Adul-Fox. "The crystal should return us to our original bodies once the trouble is gone. We're not in our original bodies yet."
"Whatever," said Sokol. "I'm going to the bathroom and when I come back I'm solving this once and for all." He got up and left.
"So," said Spractator. "Now what?"
"We keep guessing and I assume that people keep getting murdered until we find the rest of Hater's Crew."
"Any ideas?" asked Linebeck.
"Nope."
A few minutes passed.
"Sokol has been gone a while," said Saphira Flame. "Should someone go check on him?"
"I will," said Adul-Fox. He left, and came back toting the limp body of Sokol. "Poison," he said.
"All I have to say is," began Linebeck, "He didn't need to be Sokoled."

Players:
1: Sokol
8: Linebeck (Phantom X 2)
10: Saphira Flame (Phantom X 1)
11: Machivelli (Phantom X 2)
12: Dancing Queen (Phantom X 2)

What I really meant to say is Night 3 is Over, Sokol is Dead. Day 3 Ends Thursday around 10:30 PM

yay, all night actions came in for once.
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphira Flame Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:13 pm

I vote Adul-Fox. It seems suspicious that he knew that it was death by poison.
Saphira Flame
Saphira Flame
N00B

Coolness : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Adul-Fox Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:54 am

I vote Saphira Flame. You accuse me of being the mafia when I'm obviously the seer? I revealed that Frenchy1008 was the mafia during the last vote and we all saw that I was right when we voted him off. I'm obviously the seer and therefor I cannot be the last mafia. The fact that you accuse me tells me that YOU'RE the real mafia! She's revealed herself to be the last mafia! Let's vote her off before she kills us all!
Adul-Fox
Adul-Fox
Virus
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spractator Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:21 am

I don't see the proof that Frenchy was mafia. All we know is that he died with space worms. Frankly it would be a genius play by the mafia to pretend to be the seer. I'm with Saphira. Let's off Adul-Fox. I just hope the last mafia is not person that's been quiet.
Spractator
Spractator
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Adul-Fox Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:24 pm

Alright, fine, vote me off. Go ahead. If I'm the last mafia, then the game will be over as soon as you execute me. If it's not, then you'll know I was telling the truth. Thanks to me, we've eliminated two mafias. If I was a mafia, then why would I have voted for another mafia on Day 1? Yes, it would be brilliant for a mafia to pretend to be a seer, but then the real seer could just call him or her out and expose their deception.

So go right ahead and vote me off. Seriously, do it. If you guys wanna waste your chance to kill the last mafia by voting off the seer, then be my guest. You'll be on your own then. I'll just laugh from my grave as I watch you guys allow yourselves to lose to the last remaining mafia after I brought you this far.

Adul-Fox
Adul-Fox
Virus
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:41 pm

Three patrons disappeared into smoke.
"Well, that's interesting," said Spractator.
"It must be one of us," said AdulFox.
"Aka you!" shouted Saphira.
"What? No!" defended Adulfox. "It must be you then because you're so trigger happy."
Adulfox found himself blasted into the counter. Hard liquir poured all over him.
"I'm sorry," said Saphira as she lit a match and set him on fire. "Don't worry, Spractator. We should be back in our original forms soon."
No answer.
"Spractator."
A knife punctured through the front of Saphira from behind. She twisted her head to see Spractator grinning before it all went black.

Players:
1: Sokol
8: Linebeck
11: Machivelli
12: Dancing Queen

Game is over, Mafia has won. Post game up shortly
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2