Mafia Zombie Wolves Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musical Mafia 1: Iron Maiden's Gonna Get Ya (Day 2)

+3
Adul-Fox
Pony man
Olfway
7 posters

Go down

Musical Mafia 1: Iron Maiden's Gonna Get Ya (Day 2) Empty Musical Mafia 1: Iron Maiden's Gonna Get Ya (Day 2)

Post by Olfway Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm gonna start this and see if I can get people to join.  Making a subdivision of mafia on game one for musical themed games cuz why not?  I figured Iron Maiden is a cool band to base a game of Mafia on, so here goes. pig

Hoping for 7 players, can start with 6 if no one joins.

Roles:
1: The Iron Maiden: Godfather (Immune to Eddie's actions)
2: The Beast: Mafia Goon

3: Eddie: Jack of all trades (1 roleblock, 1 protect, and 1 kill)
4: The Powerslave: Seer  farao

5: The Troooper: Townie
6: The 7th son of a 7th son: Townie
7: The Prisoner: Townie

1. Bluesoul
2. TalonCat
3. Pony Man
4. Irateam
5. Adul-Fox
6. Frenchy1008

Please join and comment below.  pig
For the sake of balance townies do not know their special name.
If the beast is blocked no kill will occur that night, even if The Iron Maiden is still alive.

lol just noticed I have three o's in trooper

Last edited by Olfway on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 7 times in total
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Coolness : 89

https://mzwc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Musical Mafia 1: Iron Maiden's Gonna Get Ya (Day 2) Empty Re: Musical Mafia 1: Iron Maiden's Gonna Get Ya (Day 2)

Post by Pony man Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Howdy there, I smell this ye a rat in our fair town, help me catch the critter. Mad 

Pony man
N00B

Coolness : 4

Back to top Go down

Musical Mafia 1: Iron Maiden's Gonna Get Ya (Day 2) Empty Re: Musical Mafia 1: Iron Maiden's Gonna Get Ya (Day 2)

Post by Pony man Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:10 pm

I need help any one of ya awake?

Pony man
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Adul-Fox Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:08 pm

I'm joining this one!

Oh, and as long as were in the spirit of Iron Maiden music: If you're gonna die, die with your boots on.
Adul-Fox
Adul-Fox
Virus
Virus

Coolness : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchy1008 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:33 pm

I'd like to join.

Frenchy1008
N00B

Coolness : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Six people woke up on an island with nothing but some food and a crap ton of Iron Maiden CD's.  They looked around and silently began to work on building some shelter, but little did they know of the troubles that were soon to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players
1. Bluesoul
2. DistractorRaptor
3. Pony Man
4. Irateam
5. Adul-Fox
6. Frenchy1008

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now night 0, The night will end at 9:00PM CST Saturday

You can talk all you want, and if you die at night you get a "Aw Crap" post, but you cannot put any valuable information into this post.
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 pm

PS in game archives there's a nice tip sheet that I'd recommend looking at sometime, especially if you don't know what's happening
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:09 pm

During the day they all worked, but then one of the villages was feeling sleepy and went to bed.  In an unspoken pact, the rest of the group ran off towards the hills.  Frenchy did not follow, and did not run for his life.  His home, nor the village, survived the night.  When one brave soul came back to check who was dead, all that remained was this picture.

Musical Mafia 1: Iron Maiden's Gonna Get Ya (Day 2) Fw7t

also, what the heck, image shack is no longer free to use.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players
1. Bluesoul
2. TalonCat
3. Pony Man
4. Irateam (X2 Phantoms)
5. Adul-Fox
6. Frenchy1008

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frenchy is dead, It is now Day 1, The day will end at 9:00PM CST Monday, or if a majority is reached in 24 hours.

Irateam has received two phantoms for using my steam to ask for information.  don't do it again.  The only reason you're not kicked is because I was acting very OOC and the person should've known better.  cyclops

Last edited by Olfway on Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TalonCat Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:34 pm

Alas, Frenchy! We hardly knew ye! (Olfway, it's okay to chat in this topic, right?)
TalonCat
TalonCat
Virus
Virus

Coolness : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:40 pm

TalonCat wrote:Alas, Frenchy! We hardly knew ye! (Olfway, it's okay to chat in this topic, right?)

Of course, that's what it's for.
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adul-Fox Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Hmm...Something seems suspicious about that picture.

I vote for TalonCat because I think that she is a potential threat. I don't trust her. She was too close to Frenchy1008.
Adul-Fox
Adul-Fox
Virus
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokol Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:56 pm

I vote for TalonCat because I think she was very devious, and because she personally knew the victim.
Sokol
Sokol
N00B

Coolness : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by TalonCat Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:31 pm

irateam wrote: I vote for TalonCat because I think she was very devious, and because she personally knew the victim.
I daresay that Irateam knows some things he shouldn't, given the two phantoms he's received. A very fine way to create a scapegoat, one might even say... Very devious.

In any case, I was working when Frenchy was offed. And Irateam knows very well that if I were the murderer, he'd be very very quiet right now. X'D

In any case, I'd urge you all to be wary of him.
TalonCat
TalonCat
Virus
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSoul Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:04 pm

Do we have something other than bandwagoning and a healthy dose of RNG to condemn this woman to this tragic fate. I say we keep her; where you see suspiciousness I see insight and a burning curiosity that can help us find the real culprits. I say we rid ourselves of this Irateam character instead.
BlueSoul
BlueSoul
Admin
Admin

Coolness : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony man Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:17 pm

I vote Zimma, I can smell the spaghetti on that fellow, just look at her gold chain and wild fedora. She even stole my bike!

Pony man
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:29 pm

In the new side of the island there was a single mysterious building. The quintouple decided to head inside where they found a brillient theater, likely used to preform operas in the heyday.

A flash of smoke on stage.

And there stood a hunched man in a mask. A creaky voice rang out, "Would you like to witness the magic show of the century. All I ask... is for a volunteer." Four of the patrons stepped backwards, promoting the man to call forwardd Irateam. In a blink of the eye, the man dissappeared along with Irateam. A few seconds later, he reappeared with a missing heart.

Players
1. Bluesoul
2. TalonCat
3. Pony Man
4. Irateam
5. Adul-Fox
6. Frenchy1008

Irateam is dead, It is now Night 1, The night will end at 9:00PM CST Tuesday assuming I don't drop dead after karate tomorrow.

Final vote count was
Taloncat: 2
Irateam: 3.1

Pony Man, try bolding your vote if you want it to count next time. No phantoms will be given because you attempted it. Also, I have no idea who Zimma is.
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Bluesoul tried to play with madness. It didn't end up so well.

Players
1. Bluesoul
2. TalonCat
3. Pony Man
4. Irateam
5. Adul-Fox
6. Frenchy1008

Bluesoul is dead, It is now Day 2, The day will end at 9:00PM CST Thursday.
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TalonCat Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Adul-Fox, I know your secret. I also believe you guessed wrong. The villagers will win this one if I can still help it.

Who was the first to blame me? Rather suspicious, isn't it?
TalonCat
TalonCat
Virus
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adul-Fox Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:37 pm

You were the most suspicious. I didn't think Bluesoul was a mafia and I know irateam was most likely a mafia, but he would be less of a threat than you. I did originally vote for Pony Man though, I changed my vote to you though because he told me he doesn't visit the website very much.
Adul-Fox
Adul-Fox
Virus
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adul-Fox Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:52 pm

I vote for TalonCat because you're trying to blame it on me. Either you are the mafia, or Ponyman is playing us both.
Adul-Fox
Adul-Fox
Virus
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by TalonCat Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:16 pm

I suppose you could be right about Pony Man possibly being mafia. Still, a little birdie told me about someone red among us and I don't particularly trust you. XD No hard feelings~

Although in any case if Pony Man doesn't get here soon it'll be the Kick in the Balls that decides haha
TalonCat
TalonCat
Virus
Virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pony man Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Adul-fox

Because he's a ALIEN! send from the planet zeeenona of the 5th galactic empire of Zornana, and is here to steal all of our colorful birds. O_______O do something to stop this evil guys!

Pony man
N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Olfway Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:04 pm

INSTA

The remaining towns members all reached the same conclusion via a black and white dream: They were to build a wickerman. So throughout the day the three worked, and managed to make on a decent size within a few short hours. Adul-Fox was busy admiring his work when he heard a sound. He turned around and there stood Pony Man in a bear costume. He sucker punched Adul-Fox, who would wake up hours later burning with Nicolas Cage.

Players
1. Bluesoul
2. TalonCat
3. Pony Man
4. Irateam
5. Adul-Fox
6. Frenchy1008

Day 2 is over, Adul-Fox is dead. Humans Win. Post game up soon.
Olfway
Olfway
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down